Information for Parents
As we are off to a great start of the 2021-2022 school year, we are asking parents to take time to complete a quick questionnaire on the level of safety of their child while he/she is at school. Please use this link to complete the questionnaire. Please make one submission per household and complete the questionnaire by Friday, October 1st.
Sargent Public School will resume classes on Monday, September 27th. Guidelines for returning to school are as follows:
- PK-12 (limited masking for PK-2 grade) will be wearing masks for two weeks, hopefully less!
- Covid exclusion guidelines will be posted on our school website and Facebook page.
- Students not wearing a mask or in quarantine are expected to do remote learning for all classes.
- Homecoming activities will be postponed to the week of January 4, 2022.
- All other activities will go on as scheduled.
- Please note the symptoms on the exclusion guidelines and keep students/staff members home if symptoms are present. Please monitor your child’s temperature before sending them to school.
Remote Learning Schedule for September 22nd - 24th