Friday October 20th
- VB vs. Brady @ Sargent 4-5. Ticket Takers: Mrs. Maldonado and Mrs. Folkers
- State CC Meet @ Kearney
- The Nebraska Wesleyan University college rep will be here Friday, October 20th at 1:00. Any juniors or seniors interested in attending Nebraska Wesleyan need to see Mrs. Schauda for a pass before Friday
- Monday, Oct. 23rdis the MNAC Vocal clinic for 9th – 12th grade students in Litchfield. Students will leave from Loup County School at 8:30 AM. Final concert is at 5:30. Students need to remember snacks/food/water and if not turning in a Subway sandwich order need to pack a lunch. Remember nice clothes for concert
- Students please check the table outside of the gym for lost and found please look through as these items will be sent to goodwill if not claimed.
- Innovative Designs is taking orders for District Champ and State Football playoff shirts order forms are in Mr. Kozeal’s room or the main Office.
- Loup County Schools are selling State Playoff shirts orders are due by Oct. 23rd. to the Loup County School Office or to Kristi Meeks. You can pick up order forms in the Main Office in Sargent.
Saturday October 21st
- Twin Loup JV VB Tourney @ Taylor 1-2-3-4. Twin Loup vs Ainsworth 1:00.
Monday October 23rd
- MNAC Vocal Clinic & Concert @ Litchfield
- FBLA Meeting
- Red Ribbon week begins-Give Drugs the Boot! Please wear your favorite or most interesting pair of boots to show that you want to “give drugs the boot!” Show your support by completing a coloring page to display in the hallway. Make your guesses at the Boot Table by the office.
Tuesday October 24th
- VB @ Greeley 5-6
- Hunter Education 6:00-8:30 at Community Center
- “Red-Y” to Live Drug Free Life! Please wear as much red as possible to show that you are “RED-Y” to be drug free! Stop by the food tasting booth in the hallway. Make your guesses at the Boot Table by the office.
Wednesday October 25th
- Custer County Leadership Meeting at Broken Bow
- Real Heros Don’t Do Drugs! Please dress up as your favorite “HERO”! (a superhero or someone you consider to be a “hero in your life) Sign the “SUPER” banner to pledge to live a drug free life. Put on a tattoo to support a drug-free lifestyle. (will be provided to teachers). Make your guesses at the Boot Table by the office.
Thursday October 26th
- 1st Round FB Playoffs
- Be All You Can Be…Drug Free! Wear camo to show your decision to be drug-free. Use your camo pencil and be reminded to live a drug-free life. (pencils will be provided to teachers). Make your guesses at the Boot Table by the office. (Winner to be announced next week!)
Friday October 27th
- No School Fall Break
Tuesday October 31st
- VB Subdistricts
Wednesday November 1st
- Capable Career Day – Healthcare
- Good News
- The Chadron State College Rep will be here Wednesday, November 1st at 1:00. Any juniors or seniors interested in attending Chadron State College need to see Mrs. Schauda for a pass before November 1st.
- FB Playoffs – 2nd Round
HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Allyissa Moody and Tera Horky
|Lunch For Today||Breakfast for Monday||Lunch for Monday|
|Chicken Philly||Cereal-Toast||Chicken Strip Wrap|
|Chips||Or Pancakes||w/Lettuce & Cheese|
|Fruit Salad||Milk-Yogurt||Frui/t Slush Cup|
|Salad Bar||Salad Bar|