Wednesday May 16th
- 3rd & 4th Grade Field Trip
- Southeast Community College will be having an Automotive Summer Camp June 8 and 9, 2018. Register by June 1, 2018 if you are interested in the transportation repair field. Contact Loup County Schools if interested.
- Any girls in grades 6-11 who are interested in participating in this summer’s basketball camps can pick up brochures in the office. There is an individual camp the first week of June in Sargent, and a team camp in July in South Dakota. Any questions, just ask Mr. Wright. These camps are open to all girls who will be in the 7th-12th grades next year.
- Any students 13 and over interested in working a Zanggers Popcorn in July at their nursery, please pick up an application in the office.
- Track students check in stuff into Mr. Kitt before Thursday.
- Just a reminder to all 7-11 grade students all lunch bills, Music Fees and Book Fines will need to be paid before you will get checked out on Friday.
- Sophmores will have a short class meeting during homeroom today in Mrs. Tobias room.
- Central Nebraska Medical Clinic would like to communicate the current school physical scheduling procedure. Federal mandates require insurance to pay annual wellness visits for patients of all ages. Therefore, we encourage students to make an appointment in our office for a wellness physical which will satisfy the sports physical requirement. If a child has
no insurance or is not due for a wellness exam, and only needs a pre-participation exam, or the parent prefers this abbreviated exam, we will charge a cash fee of $50.00 payable at the time of the visit. We will not file an insurance claim for the $50.00 exam. The $50.00 exam is for sports physicals for high school students only. Kindergarten and 7th grade physicals need to be a wellness exam or will be billed as an office visit if not due for a wellness physical.
- The following students need to turn in their track uniforms and warm ups-Boy’s Shorts-Jackson , Bryce Boy’s Tops-Dylan, Rowdy, Bryce, Jackson Girls shorts-Andrea, Karina, Kalayah, Kendra Girls Tops-Karina, Kendra, Andrea, Kalayah Warm Up Pants-Bryce, Karina, Jack, Andrea, Jackson Warm Up Tops-Karina, Lathyn, Kalayah, Jack, Tiara, Christian, Andrea, Rowdy
Thursday May 17th
- Elementary Track Meet 1:00
- Elementary last day of classes
Friday May 18th
- Last Day of Classes 11:30 Dismissal
- End of 4th
- State Track Meet
Tuesday May 22nd
- Bloodmobile at the Community Center 10:30-4:30. To make an appointment contact Chandra Horky at 308-215-0051. Any High School Student wanting to help please contact Chandra.
|Lunch For Today||Breakfast for Thursday||Lunch for Thursday|
|Hot Dog||Cereal-Muffin||Chicken Sandwich|
|Fruit Cup||Juice-Fruit Cup||Baked Beans|
|Cookie Bar||String Cheese||Fruit Cup|
|Salad Bar||Salad Bar|