Complete these steps to join the SPS CIP wiki:
- If you DO NOT currently have a wikispaces account, go to http://www.wikispaces.com/ content/wiki
- Identify a user name, password, and an email account (probably your ESU email account address). REMEMBER THIS LOGIN INFORMATION for future reference!
- You will receive an email notification to confirm your email address – do this!
- CONGRATULATIONS – you have created an account!
- Go to the SPS CIP wiki at http://sps-cip.wikispaces.com/
- Notice the tab on the far right that contains an image of a padlock and the word “PROTECTED” (underneath the wikispaces logo); this means that you do not yet have editing privileges
- On the left side of the screen you should see a “Join This Wiki” hyperlink – click it
- On the next screen, click the REQUEST MEMBERSHIP button
- Once I receive notification of your request, I will approve the request so that you have editing privileges
- Once you login to your account the “PROTECTED” tab should now read “EDIT”, which indicates that you now have the ability to add and edit content
- Consider adding http://www.wikispaces.com as a favorite/bookmark in order to more easily access your wikis
- Once you have done this, you can add Wikispaces Dashboard as a favorite wiki on your
Contact us if you have any questions!
Tami Phillipps & Emily Tobias, Co-Chairs